Green ProcA provides information and assistance to public procurers in the implementation of Green Public Procurement (GPP) in seven European countries.
What Green ProcA offers to you
- Information on Green Procurement issues
- Free-of-cost consultations and trainings
- Assistance in the realization of green procurement lighthouse projects
Who can participate in Green ProcA?
- Green ProcA addresses public authorities in the countries Germany, Poland, Italy, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary
- Green ProcA especially supports towns and cities who are signatories of the Covenant of Mayors (CoM)
- Green ProcA helps the participating authorities to successfully apply green procurement in order to achieve their targets for reduction of CO2 emissions
How can you participate?
- Get in contact with your national Green ProcA helpdesk
- Apply for a free-of-cost training on green public procurement (GPP) in your city or municipality
- Implement a GPP lighthouse project with support of our helpdesks
The project “Green Public Procurement in Action (ProcA)” is funded by the European Union’s program Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE).
News & Events
Webinar: New Sustainable IT Purchasing Guidance for Institutional Purchasers – 07.06.2016
In the next webinar of the 2016 Sustainable IT series, we welcome Christina Macken, Director […]more
Green ProcA Final Conference & EU GPP Award Ceremony
On 15 June 2016, the final conference of the Green ProcA project on green […]more
20 years of SPP at ICLEI
2016 marks 20 years of Sustainable Public Procurement at ICLEI. As part of this […]more
Launch of the eafip Toolkit
The eafip Toolkit aims to provide support to policy makers in designing PCP and […]more