Green ProcA provides information and assistance to public procurers in the implementation of Green Public Procurement (GPP) in seven European countries.
What Green ProcA offers to you
- Information on Green Procurement issues
- Free-of-cost consultations and trainings
- Assistance in the realization of green procurement lighthouse projects
Who can participate in Green ProcA?
- Green ProcA addresses public authorities in the countries Germany, Poland, Italy, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary
- Green ProcA especially supports towns and cities who are signatories of the Covenant of Mayors (CoM)
- Green ProcA helps the participating authorities to successfully apply green procurement in order to achieve their targets for reduction of CO2 emissions
How can you participate?
- Get in contact with your national Green ProcA helpdesk
- Apply for a free-of-cost training on green public procurement (GPP) in your city or municipality
- Implement a GPP lighthouse project with support of our helpdesks
The project “Green Public Procurement in Action (ProcA)” is funded by the European Union’s program Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE).
News & Events
Procurers invited to apply for innovation procurement support
Public procurers can avail of free support to prepare a pre-commercial procurement (PCP) or […]more
New Buying Green! Handbook now available in all EU languages
A fully revised third edition (2016) was published in April 2016, which is fully […]more
[ACR+] Green public procurement
A new project has just started on green public procurement and urban sustainable furniture, the […]more
Workshop for Energy Sector Public Procurers – 23.11.2016, Stockholm, Sweden
The eafip Workshop for public procurers in the Energy sector (ministries, regional and local authorities, […]more