Green ProcA provides information and assistance to public procurers in the implementation of Green Public Procurement (GPP) in seven European countries.
What Green ProcA offers to you
- Information on Green Procurement issues
- Free-of-cost consultations and trainings
- Assistance in the realization of green procurement lighthouse projects
Who can participate in Green ProcA?
- Green ProcA addresses public authorities in the countries Germany, Poland, Italy, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary
- Green ProcA especially supports towns and cities who are signatories of the Covenant of Mayors (CoM)
- Green ProcA helps the participating authorities to successfully apply green procurement in order to achieve their targets for reduction of CO2 emissions
How can you participate?
- Get in contact with your national Green ProcA helpdesk
- Apply for a free-of-cost training on green public procurement (GPP) in your city or municipality
- Implement a GPP lighthouse project with support of our helpdesks
The project “Green Public Procurement in Action (ProcA)” is funded by the European Union’s program Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE).
News & Events
Workshop for Energy Sector Public Procurers – 23.11.2016, Stockholm, Sweden
The eafip Workshop for public procurers in the Energy sector (ministries, regional and local authorities, […]more
Brochure on winner projects EU GPP Award online
Public procurement can have a sweeping impact on a local authority’s climate and energy performance. […]more
Second major event on Innovation Procurement – 18./19.10.2016, Athens, Greece
The second major eafip event will take place in the National Centre for Public […]more
GPP Award – Polish edition
In April 2016 the winners of the Polish GPP Award, organized under the framework […]more