Green ProcA provides information and assistance to public procurers in the implementation of Green Public Procurement (GPP) in seven European countries.
What Green ProcA offers to you
- Information on Green Procurement issues
- Free-of-cost consultations and trainings
- Assistance in the realization of green procurement lighthouse projects
Who can participate in Green ProcA?
- Green ProcA addresses public authorities in the countries Germany, Poland, Italy, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary
- Green ProcA especially supports towns and cities who are signatories of the Covenant of Mayors (CoM)
- Green ProcA helps the participating authorities to successfully apply green procurement in order to achieve their targets for reduction of CO2 emissions
How can you participate?
- Get in contact with your national Green ProcA helpdesk
- Apply for a free-of-cost training on green public procurement (GPP) in your city or municipality
- Implement a GPP lighthouse project with support of our helpdesks
The project “Green Public Procurement in Action (ProcA)” is funded by the European Union’s program Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE).
News & Events
Second major event on Innovation Procurement – 18./19.10.2016, Athens, Greece
The second major eafip event will take place in the National Centre for Public […]more
Green Public Procurement (GPP) Award marks the highlight of the Green ProcA Project on Sustainable Public Purchasing
To mark the highlight of the four years project Green ProcA on green public […]more
PAPIRUS guide on implementing public procurement of innovation published
A guide to implementing public procurement of innovation (PPI) has been published by the […]more
Webinar: New Sustainable IT Purchasing Guidance for Institutional Purchasers – 07.06.2016
In the next webinar of the 2016 Sustainable IT series, we welcome Christina Macken, Director […]more